Sunday, January 24, 2010

Opening Weigh In...

I cannot believe I am doing this.. although I am doing this anonymously, I am still scared to post this oh-so-personal information about me online... I figure though, if the participants on The Biggest Loser can do it in front of millions of people, why can't I??

Speaking of the Biggest Loser, does anyone else watch that show while eating a big bowl of ice cream or a bowl of potato chips and a can of pop?? Yea, me neither *shifty eyes* ... I feel so guilty about it that I actually have started to scarf down my junk food just before the show starts, 'cause that makes it better! See my logic? Yea.. me neither. That being said, those people inspire me to make a change. And one of the suggestions was to write it down, and I feel that even if I don't know poeple out in the vast cyber world, that somehow.. if I blog about this I will feel more accountable for my actions.

So my goal is to lose 20 lbs and 6 inches in three months; leaving my 'final' weigh-in date to be April 24th.

Anyway, here are the digits at opening weigh in, January 24th, 2010! *drumroll please*

Weight: 183 lbs
Bust: 39 1/2"
Waist: 36"
Hips: 43"
Size: 11-13.
Height: (Just to give you an idea.. 5'9-5;10")

YIKES!!!

While my first meal had good aspects to it (lean proteins, fresh vegetables) I kinda blew it on dessert. I had chicken fajitas (no cheese or sour cream) with a couple glasses of water and here's the kicker.. Pumpkin Pie for dessert. Yikes, old habits die hard.

Please feel free to offer weight loss suggestions. Preferably low-cost options as I am a struggling student. (And by that I mean outdoor activities such as skating, not starve yourself 'cause it's cheaper..)

No comments:

Post a Comment