Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kickboxing!!!

So big news of the day is... I SIGNED UP FOR A KICKBOXING CLASS!!

Starting next Tuesday, I will be attending with my friend Tina.
I'm super excited for the following reasons...
1) I've always wanted to try kickboxing, I hear it's one of the best workouts!
2) It's a scheduled class so I feel as if I have no choice but to go and
3) It gives me a reason to see Tina every week!! Considering I haven't been able to do that since we were 3 or 4, I am crazy stoked!

I have a feeling next Tuesday night / Wednesday I will be cursing the trainer and regret the decision to sign up.. However knowing that a month later I will be at least somewhat stronger and more fit, is totally worth the pain. *Note to self, remember this a week from now hehe.*

2 comments:

  1. Hey kickboxing is a great work out. Have a great time i am going to a turbo kick boxing class tonight with my favorite instructor i am super super excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ I love kickboxing! I think its so much fun! I hope you have a great time ♥

    ReplyDelete