Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4th...

So I am anxious as could be... tomorrow I write my Core Knowledge Exam.. the first of three major exams I have to write this year if I want to get my Chartered Accountant desingation.

I haven't been sleeping well and have been feeling nauseous with nerves, so tonight I'm just trying to get my mind off things!

I worked out twice today.. once around noon to take a break from studying, I got in about half an hour of cardio (hills on the elliptical.. I am so out of shape I was ready to die!) and then I did some lunges with free weights, and followed up with some bicep and tricep curls.

Then tonight, trying to calm down I turned to my 'go-to' food... ice cream. I was getting ready to make a deliciousss chocolate milkshake, then realized, that really wasn't going to help. So, instead I got back on the elliptical for 15 minutes at level 3.

I was watching 'X-Weighted' and now I'm watching the season premiere of the Biggest Loser and I realize I should be taking some measurements. So, tomorrow, I hope my fiancé will help me with that. I also hope he can hook up the wii so I can weigh myself.. (I am technologically illiterate!)

Anyway, I hope everyone is sticking to their New Year's resolutions... best of luck to everyone!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment