Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finally.. the weight.

So I haven't got my measurements yet (inches..) but I went out and bought a scale and finally have my weight.

I am a little (a lot) disappointed with myself. I feel as if I had lost about 5 lbs until last week when I went a bit crazy with the all-you-can-eat buffets (5STAR!) available all week and got out of my workout routine.. although I did fit in a workout, a swim, and a good hour of hardcore dancing which caused me to sweat for sure!

Anyway... here are the numbers (per my new scale, so I will assume they're accurate though I don't really know...)

Weight: 203.2 lbs
Body fat percentage: 45.9%
Body water percentage: 37.7%

YIKES! ... I am watching Biggest Loser and one of the heaviest people on campus had only a 40% body fat, and the woman with the highest percentage EVER on the show (11 seasons) is at 53%. Talk about motivation to put away the junk food and eat better plus hit the workouts hard!!

Well, I am out to try to clean our kitchen. I don't know how people manage family / friends / work / volunteering / hobbies, there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day.

In other news... 1 1/2 days until I find out whether or not I passed the Core Knowledge Exam.. **fingers crossed!**

No comments:

Post a Comment